April 8, 2010

thoughts

I am so excited that Kellie (my new sister) had her baby and everyone is healthy and fine. I am so excited to see them all grow together and I am even more excited to see what kind of personality this little one has!

I am tired and sore.
My body is aching, Franklin and I went hiking up to Flat Iron. I could have sworn I was going to die. I felt like I was. Its upsetting because it shows to me how out of shape I have become. Hopefully Franklin and I can become more active like we played tennis. (not just wii tennis).

Is it bad that I think about babies and want them and then don't want to become another stereotype and then I don't want any?

I am undecided about that aspect in my life.

I super cleaned our house. I love finding little scraps and remnants of  Franklin's life before me. Sometimes I forget how gentle he is. He is such a sweet soul and it reminds me what I love about him. He is such a good writer. I wish I could see into his brain and that he could tell me every desire of his soul.

Its funny how you can look at a blog or a journal of someones, and the years go by so fast and you can see how someones grows or deteriorates. I like reading the blog of my old friend. She is such a tortured soul. I wish she could find herself. I feel like she is in a self destroying cyclical life. I wish I could have helped her, but how can you help without getting too dragged in yourself? I feel it is a waste when someone so smart and so promising is so bored and wastes their mind. who does drugs to hide from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment