April 20, 2010

The Joys of Dieting

.... well there are none.

I began to scrapbook our wedding pictures. Its pretty fun!
And I know my best friend will love this... I bought Coal Miner's Daughter. I am so excited to watch it. I have been in a very very country mood.

I can't believe how determined I  am to loose some pounds. I have never been this gung-ho before. Usually all my other diets last for about a day... I have been on this one for about a week. I just feel like everyone is against me on this.

Here is a poem one of my best friends wrote me. I love him sooo much he is one of the funniest people I know and he is such a sweet soul. Anyway, he wrote this for me at my bridal shower...


"Forever seems long if you look to the end 
But not long enough if you look where you've been
Cause when you reach the end and the journey is done

 thats when you'll see that its all just begun."

                                       -L. Durand

2 comments:

  1. Cute poem. It's very well written, I love it.
    Good luck on your diet - daniel's not helping me with mine either. The other night at 9pm "come on, you want ice cream!" Ha. Let me know if you ever need a friend - being married can be hard if you "look to the end." :o) Love ya,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete