April 28, 2010

It's a New Day

It is a new day. I woke up knowing that I was going to go full fledged into my diet. I really want to be healthy so yesterday I bought lots of fruits, yogurts, and wheats. I know I am going to work hard, and with that in mind, I feel that it is a good day to change anything I don't like. I am going to begin to be more positive and look around at the little things and appreciate them. I am going to be strong in my beliefs and even stronger in my other convictions. I am going to be more productive and mentally active. I am not going to be afraid of anyone, or not say what I believe or what I know just because I am afraid it will hurt another's feelings. These are pretty big goals to begin just today, but I just feel like today is the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment