April 13, 2010

oh today...

I felt very productive today. Franklin left for work at like six in the morning, I couldn't even wake up to make him some lunch. But I love when he tucks me in and kisses me goodbye. (even when I am half asleep with dragon breath) I woke up and read a little of clan of the cave bear (trying to find a specific part). Then I started to clean. I put all the laundry away and picked up all of my bobbypins that were scattered around the house. I made the bed and completely cleaned out the vaccuum cleaner. I windexed the garbage pail thingy down and windexed the tables. I am doing the laundry and everything. But when I came to my mom's house to do the laundry I just kapooted and just wanted to sit and be on facebook and to blog. I really don't like to do a lot before work. I like to sit and relax and get mentally ready but I rerally should run a few more errands before tonight. Starting tonight, Franklin and I are going to be watching a family friends kids while they go on a trip. We are going to stay at their house for the week. I am kinda nervous. I don't have kids and I was the youngest, and I have never really been around kids. They all have thier own lives and agendas and everything. I think it will be fine though, since they are older they can pretty much fend for themselves. It weird how much life you can see and remember through a blog. I was looking at my sister in laws blog from when she first started. before I even knew her and looking at when she started her life as a mom and just everything. I like it cause its a part of history that can never really be lost.

2 comments:

  1. You are turning in to quite the little housewifey!
    Have fun babysitting, and remember I am just down the street if you need me. Except for, don't need me, I am dying from this stupid cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I know but you should be feeling better now so I can harass you

    ReplyDelete