April 23, 2010

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

This picture makes me laugh so much. I think that is what I need right now. Something to laugh and smile about. I am super tired and had a kinda rough dissapointing day today. I just feel very frustrated with work lately. Lets just say if this chicken-----> laid an egg and it broke and there were eggshells all over the place, I would be walking on them... barefoot. I don't know whats going on with this "chicken" theme...
I feel like I haven't hung out with Franklin in forever, by ourselves or anything.

UGh I just feel frustrated. I know I shouldn't feel frustrated. This is my world and I want to enjoy it because there are too many people who don't or can't. This is my world I get to create and it belongs to me. I don't understand how people can be so mean and so kniving. I don't know why people would want to play games behind your back just to make you suffer. I feel like they attack me because I am happy. But, it just makes me want to be even happier to shove it in their miserable faces.
So I am happy.
I am going to go to Target and buy something nice.
And when Franklin comes home I will make him take me on a yogurt date
and I will enjoy my yogurt date
And I am going to make him laugh.
.......lwlweafjaaewa......
(left out some stuff for you)
: D






3 comments:

  1. Feel better!! And enjoy your yogurt date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a simple fact my dear, misery loves company. Don't worry, be happy, and enjoy your life because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love you both! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I think It is just because I hadn't been home for like two weeks and i was jut getting irritated and annoyed

    ReplyDelete