April 29, 2010

The Floor is LAVA!!!!!!

So last night Franklin and I were wrestling and I asked him if he locked the door and he said no so he started to get up to go lock the door and I didn't want him to leave so I said, "BUT, the floor is lava!!!" he got up and locked the door anyway. Then he came back and I was about to leave and go get something to drink and before I got off the bed Franklin says, "The floor is lava!" so screamed and got to the middle of the bed! Then Franklin started kissing me, and I said, "NOOOO THE LAVA MONSTER WANTS ME AS HIS LAVA BRIDE!!!"  Franklin let me go and said defensively, "fine, I'll give you guys the juicer..."(we got two as wedding presents)  I replied with, "You're the lava monster, dumbass!(jokingly)"
He understood... So the lava monster kept "attacking" me. And I kept attempting to get to the "steping basket" which was our laundry basket but the lava monster was to scorching hot and strong. hehehe. I am pretty sure I never want to grow up.


The lava monster and his lava bride...

2 comments: