April 26, 2010

I am a real naughty girl...

How could you say no to a face like that???? HA! I still make this face... Mostly to Franklin to make him get something for me... and I say, "I'm parched..." My absolute favorite is when he was trying to sleep and he was half awake and I kept saying, "I'm bored, come play with me..." and he would just grunt. Then I would touch  his lips and say, "yum yum yum yum." HA HA! In addition to cracking his knuckles (which he hates). I am such a naughty girl.
When people ask Franklin when we are thinking about having kids he says he already has one.... hahah. Or the fact that he literally has to force me to take a shower. heehee. I mean I will take showers on my own but I think its pretty darn funny when he wrestles me to make me take a shower and I am just running around the house trying to keep my clothes on. Is this what married life is suppose to be like???

No comments:

Post a Comment