April 9, 2010

Just a few of my favorite things....







I love these they are all so unique and individual they were bought for Franklin and I after we were married by his parents. (Franklin is part Russian) They were hand made by some Russian man... they are super cute. Love them.










   This is my sewing machine. I am still trying to figure out how to work it all out me and my sewing machine are going to make great things together. I made two baby blankets on it so far (not for me) and I found some more material for me to make a pretty pretty very indie blanket. Good times will be had by all.





This is a mask Franklin and I got in Long Beach on our honeymoon. I didn't like all the girly ones with feathers and such, turned out those were more expensive anyways. But I love it and it is one of my favorite things in our home.


 This is a picture that Franklin had and brought with him. It was his Grandpapas and I just love it. It is pretty much the coolest two dimesional art we have.  I love the boats and the overcasty look. In other words if there was a fire, I would probably save this first.


No, these are just rocks you insensitive bastard. These are our love rocks. Ha. it all started when I found a pretty smooth stone at MCC and I gave it to Franklin (all while we were dating) and I was really suprised because he kept it. Even after a year I found it in his room. I also had a love rock, I believe he got me one. Once we were moving in togther after we had gotten married I was putting out a whole bunch of gemstones and purple rocks and very pretty stones and then I pulled out a kind of plain and homely rock and he was like whats that one?!?! (repulsed) and I said, "thats our love rock you insensitive bastard" hahah it was funny not in a mean. But these rocks are from our honeymoon and I kept picking them up when we were on the beach and they were all the same weight, shape and size. Yet, they were all different colors so this is our pile of love rocks.


My most favorite is my lover.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment