April 17, 2010

Mixed Philosophies

To see your world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower;
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
An eternity in an hour.


I don't quite know exactly how I feel at this moment. I have a small headache and i am cooking some baked potatoes for the kids' dinners. I was reading a friend's blog. I knew her in middle school and high school. I was actually thinking about her for a few days. In middle school I used to be very eccentric. However, believe it or not I have calmed down in my old, married age. I remember we had a class together and I don't think she liked me very much. However, as we got to high school she turned very sweet. As I read some of her blog I felt funny. I felt like I did about two to one year ago. I feel as if my whole philosophy on life has changed since then. I don't know if it has been for the better, worse, or indifference.


"The Violets in the mountains have broken the rocks."

I used to be very peaceful and very serene, yet now I feel very not angry but kinda of, not so happy go lucky. More reasonable and rational to the world... I don't know where I am going with this. Maybe I could have a philosophical test. I will take up one philosophy and take up another and see which makes me happier, which makes more sense. Then I will perhaps make a decision. Or perhaps do some blending of the two. Today I will start with my old philosophy, maybe not "today" but right now. My old philosophy was pretty much being like the old turtle on kung fu panda. Ha. As I watched it today it just made me think a little about the past and how I had changed. 


  "From Ignorance lead me to truth,
From darkness lead me to light,
From death lead me to Immortality."

No comments:

Post a Comment