May 1, 2010

An Ode to my Husband

"I will share the world with you
Ever since I first saw you I knew
All the adventures we would ensue
Together, just me and you."
-S. Fox


I wish I could show everyone how awesome Franklin is. He is truly amazing, especially since he puts up with me :) I was thinking about how great he is yesterday when I went to work for him and I just wanted to Thank him for everything.

Franklin is one of the hardest workers I know! he works so hard so that we can have some extra money                                      (My Hero)
to save and so that we can go buy Zombieland and ice cream
at Walmart. He is such a handy man, he is always picking up extra work.
One time he even worked forty hours within three days. I am so lucky that he has a good job and he wants a better life for us.

Another thing that really makes Franklin great for me is that he is so darn smart! He knows so much! I love talking with him about anything and everything, he really knows his stuff. He also knows a lot about history which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. He is so brilliantly creative, he will come home from working and he will have a whole idea for a story all written down in his journal, all written during his lunch break. YEESH! If I could do that I would be pulling a Stephenie Meyer right now!! And I can always ask him questions about anything I am confused about or want to know more about.... like whats going to happen in a movie that we both haven't ever seen before :))

He's goofy. He can be silly with me and not always be serious. He watches Disney movies with me and he can always make me laugh. We like being happy together and silly together and we don't care what anyone thinks.

He is a very good person. He is very honest and doesn't do destructive things (like smoking or drinking). He is very kind and helps others. He is also very objective in his thinking. *cough cough sexy cough*

Again, he puts up with me... that's a big one. haha. He always plays along with my crazy ideas and gets me water when I cry that I am parched or that its contaminated. He carries my purse when I need to use both hands or when its heavy. He kisses me when he leaves for work. And he always lets me know that he thinks I am pretty.

And he plays music. Which is always very sexy.  :) and buys lots of books for me
How did I get so darn lucky??

(Us DJing A Wedding...)

1 comment:

  1. I think Franklin is amazing too, but alas, I am a bit biased! We are glad you are part of our family, and glad that the two of you found each other, and that you make each other so happy!

    ReplyDelete