May 27, 2010

I am making a baby....blanket

After making my two dear sister in laws baby blankets for their new lovely little girls, I decided to start one make one. I was thinking maybe I will just work on it a little bit at a time until one day a I may have one. Then I started to think... by the time that happened it would be a giant blanket! So I am just working on it none the less and making it fun. Maybe I will just make lots of little details to have it take more time. I need to find the most perfect fabric for the backing, I can see it in my head and I feel like its real but I can't find it no matter where I look! So I am putting you all on a quest to look for some if you meander into a Jo Ann's or something... little red and green apples on a white background. (I am attempting to leave this blanket not gender specific... for obvious reasons)

I will post pictures soon.

I am actually excited for my birthday this year! I was thinking about asking for rosetta stone the French version up to level 5 or whatever but then I saw how much it was and almost died, I would have to trade in my first born child and its homemade baby blanket for it. Maybe it can be found on craigslist for less...

...or maybe a nice camera that can take video and pictures... mine is getting a little old and temperamental.

I was thinking about having a party too... like a themed party! maybe I should do a murder mystery party and cook a big dinner and have everyone over! or a pool party.... or a zombie party.... I will think about it... SAVE THE DATE! JULY 14th (Bastille day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment