March 22, 2010

Sewing Machine

Well it took me a few hours but I finally finished that baby blanket I was going to attempt to make. Yay! for actually doing it. Now I just need to make one more and I will have all those baby makers covered. The first one is soooo super cute, and i know the second one is going to be just as cute. It did make me kinda want to get all babied up... but then I would have to be chronically slow, deficient, unable to have fun, and vunerable to zombie attacks for nine months (maybe I'll get babied up later...)

It took me forever to figure out how to work that sewing machine though. Its amazing that there is such technology that will move this needle and make like so much easier. My sewing machine has this contraption that threads the needle so you don't have to spit on the thread and look like an idiot trying to put the thread through this tiny hole for 10 minutes. I think its pretty darn good for my first thing I have ever sewed.

Franklin and I went to the giant burrito... or the big burrito... or something to that effect. We went during his lunch break ( i took a break from sewing) Its was lots of fun. Sometimes i forget that we are married... it just seems like we are still dating. We spent so much time together while we were dating that the transition was very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment