March 16, 2010

Gaga'ing it up


Admiring lady gaga does not help when it is saint Patrick's day and you can dress as crazy as you can with as much glitter as you can with anything on your face and head and as much green as you can imagine. I have to go all out. Three words: Green, Glitter, and Gems The poor boy at Walgreen's gave me this, "what in the world is this girl doing face" and i think i have my manager a little scared that i am going to show up in shamrock pasties.

I finished reading Ayn Rand's "Philosophy who needs it" now i have grown weary of the serious, change the world reading and have switched to extreme leisure reading.... Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. so far its OK not super super great but pretty interesting.

I wish I had Internet at home. sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment