March 16, 2010

everything babies?!

I was so excited that i got to hang out with my best friend ever BG. I was excited to go to the PBR with her, but i think it was more fun to hang out with her new nephew who really does have six toes. ha! I thought she was joking.... He is one of the most adorable babies though! It made me want to have one but at the same time made me not, specifically because they told me about needles shoved into your spine. It freaks me out the idea of getting pregnant and that you can't turn back. there is no stopping it. "YEEEE" scary.

This week is going to be ridiculous for working! everyone else is gone from keegans so i am left working four doubles and working on Sunday. but at least i will make some money.

Today my mother and I went to the mall and i almost almost almost bought Franklin a six hundred dollar watch. hmmm. but then i decided i don't really have six hundred dollars. but maybe i will save some for his biirrrfday. then we ran over to Joannes to order a pedal for my sewing machine, and i was looking though the baby materials. grah! and so i decided to make one for a sister in law who is all babied up.

Why is there everything about babies. frustrating. I have been feeling frustrated lately. But this will pass hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment