March 17, 2010

Wedding Nostalgia


Getting married was super exciting. It is still unreal that we are all married and together forever.
I remember the night before my best friend Brittany and I went to go to the store to look
for supplies like naughty girl supplies. Then after we went to the grocery store and got some "things".
Haha. I will let your imagination wander. However, its probably not what youre thinking.


Then my hair dresser showed up early in the morning and started doing my hair and Brittany showed up early and did my eye brows and made sure I looked real cute. Then we drove back and forth between two houses and almost got a radar ticket and almost late for my wedding. Haha but on the drive there we were having a very serious zombie discussion about what we would do if there were a zombie out break who we would call and we decided we should have a zomie movie night and make a phone tree and plans and everything (with the assistance of Mr. Durand and his expertise).



We got to the wedding and I changed into the wedding dress and sat around forever and just watched people set up for me.  Then it was time to go!!!! EEEEK. it was about 70 degrees out and not a cloud in the sky and Frank Sinatra was playing (perfection) My dad was walking me down the isle and he was like "ooops, I forgot to put up your oragami toads ((they were cranes))" and this was his only job...
So I was like DAD!!!! haha and he was trying to make excuses and i was like "shh they can hear you!!!"


Then we literally got married in about five minutes. IS THAT IT?!?!
no time for anyone to object or anything!?!?1
"its too late"

Then we all started to eat!!! YUM.
everything was delicous, but i was too excited/nervous to eat
but I ate a tiny bit.



Luckily, I have an awesome sister in law who put a cute little package in our car with candies
and sparkling cider and chocolates and other necesities..... <3 so cute!!!


And the rest is for my mind only
:))

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you had joined our blogger-ific world. Welcome. Love the posts and love you. Feel like we haven't seen you in forever. Hope your ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY last weekend was AwESOME!

    ReplyDelete