September 13, 2010

September the thirteenth

New Experiences: getting the carpet cleaned, Doing more than one load of laundry, Learned a part on the paino (a very mormon song called pop corn popping, no I do not play the piano)

There will probably be more new experiences for today but I am writing earlier in the day because I am trapped on the couch so the carpet guy can clean around us.

I crazy cleaned today. Franklin can attest to that!! I couldn't even see the floor in our spare bedroom and now everything is all picked up. I washed almost all of our laundry blacks, colors, towels, and sheets. I made our bed I picked up all of our stuff on the of our bed room. I put all the stuff that is suppose to be going to goodwill or deseret in my car. I vacuumed. Kitchen cleaned. washed the dishes (by hand mind you). I cleaned and vacuumed the bathroom (big feat!)

I am so excited for franklin to be here after the carpet guy leaves we are suppose to try to stay off the carpet so we are going to go to joes farm grill and pick some food up and get it to go and go to the dog park and let Rag-nuts run around at the dog park. Sooo excited.

It feels very nice to be in a nice clean house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment