September 25, 2010

25 Random Things

  1. I hate how I feel about myself right now, I want to loose some weight but I have no self control or self discipline.  I keep trying different methods but never stick to them. I probably couldn't run away from a rabid dog nor could I say no to a krispy kreme doughnut 
  2. Last night made me happy, my husband and I stayed up till one in the morning wrestling, laughing, and talking. It felt good not to be angry or frustrated.
  3. I think that now would be the perfect time to buy a house and I am trying to motivate me and Franklin to get all of our ducks in a row, so that when the time comes we can get one.
  4. I don't like feet.
  5. I love the movies V for Vendetta, Moulin Rouge,  O brother Where Art Thou, Emperor's New Groove, (there is probably one I am missing that I will regret but cannot think of right now)
  6. I miss my best friend. I am happy for her doing her thing and saving the world and being my hero, but I selfishly wish she was here with me driving around getting jamba juice and laughing too hard. I hate to think if she has a new best friend because she is still my best friend and only friend.
  7. Ragnar needs to learn how to come when he is called. Its very annoying when he doesnt.
  8. I am so passionate about animals. I hate to see them hurt or to even think about half the stuff that people do to hurt animals. I cry whenever I think about the tortured/injured/killed animals in the world. I can't let people tell me things because it tortures me and there is nothing more I can do about it. Like when franklin told me 7 elephants in a herd got killed because of a train. Or when another friend tole me that they impregnate cows to get the milk and right when the baby is born they take it away from the  mother to be tied up to become veal, and they literally cry as they are being separated.
  9. I like looking at old pictures of myself
  10. I like to think I can sew better than I can
  11. My water has to be ice cold, I cannot drink warm water. And it usually has to be a glass cup not plastic.
  12. Some days I feel as if I have to have babies right this second, Some days I feel as if I should wait for a while.
  13. My kitchen is the cleanest room in the house.
  14. I hate leaving my puppy home alone by himself. It kills me to hear him cry and I drive away slowly to see if he is still crying. I love him sooo much.
  15. I am handicapped with fake nails.
  16. I torture my husband more than I should.
  17. I am being way too honest in this 25 random things yet also running out of things, I am not very interesting
  18. I love getting frozen yogurt with my husband, I feel as if it could just fix anything that went wrong that day. My best friend has something similar that we do :)
  19. I can't wait to go to vegas to watch the PBR with my  best friend. I want it to be perfect and to have lots of fun and I don't want to be the boring chubby married girl.
  20. I hate stupid/mean/ignorant/bad driving/rude/cliche people. And I also get insanely jealous of other people.
  21. getting married made me blind to men.. and before I was married I had eyes like a hawk. Whenever I see a man if they are younger they are usually stupid and douche-bags. or if they are older they are just creepy old men. Or they are just cookie-cutter cliche men. or they are weird or creepy. I am happy with the one I have and I don't need another. 
  22. I have worked at Keegans forever, and I will probably die at Keegans
  23. I wish I had long hair.  I want long stripper hair. Is that too much to ask for?? ha.
  24. I am a terrible dancer, I hate concerts because I don't know what to do. nod my head? I look pretty stupid when I dance.  So I hate dancing unless I am doing it to look stupid or making fun or myself. 
  25. My ideal person on who I would want to be in Lara Croft Tomb Raider.... or Angelina Jolie... or better both at the same time. Both of these people are who I aspire to be but will never be.
The End.

1 comment: