September 4, 2010

September the fourth

* I drove the speed limit all day. It was my new experience that was very painful...
My maja and I had lots of fun on her birthday extravaganza! We went to the mall and I bought her one of everything and we were looking at sunglasses and some man was like, "you have a price tag on you." So I told him I was selling myself to pay for my mother's birthday extravaganza!  Then we went bra shopping for me... all I have to say is that I have never had a bra that fit so well in my LIFE!

Then, I watched little girl pageant on TV... it was very creepy. Yet, it was like a train wreck that I couldn't stop watching.

My husband is the best.  (By the way)   :)) He is been working all day to support my shenanigans.  I love him and his sexy new haircut, it's even better when he plays the piano. :) I didn't even know he could play that well!! I can't wait to get home and give him an Arizona burrito from Filiberto's as a token of my love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment