September 2, 2010

September the second

Well I am not very good with this whole  new doing something new thing. My  new experiences were holding a piece of ice until it was completely melted and being partially blind (for some strange reason I could only see partially out of my right eye it sucked). It is only the second day and I had already forgotten about it. So I couldn't use some of my "new experience day". Hopefully I will remember tomorrow.

I worked  a double today so I am extremely tired, and of coarse I picked up a shift tomorrow night. Oh the joy! Today was just a wee bit frustrating. I was just frustrated with my schedule and the people at work and the customers. Oh, and I just love when a party of seven with a tab of 100 gives you ten dollars (this was roll-over frustration from the night before). Rant, rant, rant.

I haven't checked my plants today. They are probably all dead in this Arizona Sun.

I am confused on which metaphorical path in my life I should take. I know what I should probably do, but I know what I irrationally want and can't  really have.

I can't wait till Saturday when I can go to the mall and celebrate her birthday with her.

Oh and something that I learned from my cousin-in-law, Nate (which is a new experience for everyone) is that todays date is 90210. CLEVER!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!
    I got a mention in Somer's blog!
    I feel super special!
    fyi, if you ever feel so inclined to mention me again, feel free to link it to my blog, so people who don't know me can get a quick peek at my life. :)
    fyi, even before I read this post, I mentioned you in my blog, so you can read it too. (You don't have to comment)

    ReplyDelete