September 9, 2010

September the ninth

New Experiences: Got a complement on my garden, Got my OWN washer and dryer, bought a lavender plant, and woke up super early to take my dog on a walk.

yes, some of those sound as if those shouldn't be *new experiences, but they are.

So due to popular demand (Leah cough cough) I must illustrate some of my new events!

"Mom! Did you want this shoe?



Ragnar is getting so much bigger. However even though he is bigger doesn't mean he is tough. He is so sweet and shy. We went to the doggy park and he practically sat on everyones lap the whole time. Hopefully he will get out of that habit before he gets too big. He is finally almost getting out of the "accident" stage which is great! So we decided to get our carpets cleaned so they will be nice and fresh and clean and smelling awesome.





I have added more plants to my garden (even more than in this picture!) Today the matience man came to put in our lovely new washer and dryer, and this was on the way to the back door. He told me, I like this garden! are those chili peppers?? I felt so proud of my little garden and how everything is still alive.


‎"Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get."








Zee new washer and dryer.

It is the worst not having your own.

Our landlords actually got us some new(ish?) ones while relatively quick haste!

I am doing a load of laundry right now! 
(I wonder how long that will last?)







Even thought I am disgusting from a day at the dark park and getting splashed with swamp water. I took one for the team and took a picture or two of my new blondie girl hair. Which doesn't look as blonde in the first picture but I feel is crazy blonde like in the second.




1...2...3...HIDE!!!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be blonde! Ragnar is just a little trouble I bet. You're lucky you have a garden.

    ReplyDelete