September 10, 2010

September the tenth

New Experience: actually tried to paint a room nicely (I have to compete with the Langs and their painting), I got & planted a lavender plant, I laid out in the shade looking at the sky for an hour.

I am dreading tomorrow. YUCK! first of all there is a "staff meeting" at 9 in the morning. If this Keegan's meetings are like the other Keegan's meetings I dread going. I have to take the dog to my moms house which means I have to leave at 8 in the morning, because it takes thirty minutes to get there. Then after the meeting I work at 12 (which is too much time to stay and too little time to go home or really do anything). Then I work all day. Great!! The Bull-ogna starts at nine and probably ends at nine. Then I have to get my poor puppy after who is probably picking up bad habits from the other dogs. At least (hopefully) I will make some money to pay my bills bills bills.

I feel as if I shouldn't be so pessimistic about tomorrow but I can't help feeling as if I already know how this day will turn out.

I painted most near all of our kitchen by myself. I taped, painted and rolled. I just need Franklin to help me move the oven and the fridge and paint behind them. Its a nice olive/sage ish color yet almost looks gray. I don't know, I guess you will have to come over to experience it. NEXT! will be the bed room we got 2 cans of gray oops paint. 50 dollar paint for 5 dollars deal and a half!

I am exhausted.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment