September 1, 2010

September the first

So someone sent me this thing over facebook, and I usually ignore things of this nature. However, I thought this idea would be a little fun! Its called 30 days has September. It is suppose to be a donation thing toward a certain charity, almost like the cancer walks... where people support you... but a different concept. The idea is every day in September the person must try new things.  For example today I chose "getting stuff done that I have been meaning to do" no excuses no procrastinating. I paid all of our bills, cleaned, got our laundry done. helped Franklin at work, gardened, and blogged. phew. now all I have left is to go to work and make some money!  :) It has been good but tiring, I think perhaps one day will be a do nothing day. 

When I went out to garden I found two beautiful blossoms on my hibiscus. I must be doing something right! My little side yard is becoming prettier and prettier, I can't wait for it to cool down though.

I know its childish but, "I know something you don't know!!"  :))

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a list of the things we're supposed to try? If not, do you have suggestions other than paying bills? (I don't have any)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate's a turd. :) What don't I know? Well, a lot, but what don't I know that you do know?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be different for everyone! hee hee hee its good!! you'll be excited. You will find out on Sunday If i don't explode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better not be what I think it is. I bet 1 year in the pool. Actually I wouldn't mind. Uncle Lindsey has a nice ring to it. He He

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha you wish! it was that Franklin cut his hair and he looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete