September 5, 2010

September the fifth



New experience: Being FREAKED out beyond belief


Explanation: Our Matroshkas (Thankss for the spelling) our set up on a shelf and the middle sized one is in the middle. Yesterday I noticed that it was turned around so I fixed it. This morning it was turned around and I asked franklin if he kept turning it around and he said no so I fixed it when we came home from church it was turned around. Ghost? Someone in our house? Franklin doing it to me as a joke even though he said he wasn't. (panicking by this point). So Franklin said a prayer and fixed it and i looked at it and I said ok. it is facing me. I began to blog and stopped worrying and looked up and it was facing Franklin. So Franklin put them all inside each other. All I know if the big one starts to move I will FREAK out. Or if they are all undid when we leave and come back I will die of fright. Now they are mocking me and smiling at me and looking at me.


5 comments:

  1. OMG!! change that first song on the MUSICA, it scares my palm tree every time I get on here.
    It's Matroshka btw and they like to look around rather than just stand there staring at one point in space :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, completely turned around. like 180 degrees. Oh and I took your advice if you didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eerie, but probably a good spirit if anything. Just saying hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new songs that you picked! (not that Lady Gaga wasn't awesome...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tyler! Thanks I hope that they are good spirits!! and Thanks Nate someone ragged on my GAGA!!

    ReplyDelete