September 8, 2010

September the eighth

New experiences: watching about a 57 year old women getting pregnant. Wanting a nook/kindle real bad. and buying product from a salon.


So today started early. I took Ragnar to the vet to get his second of three shots. It took about fifteen seconds. Ragnar did real well! he only yelped right when the needle went it. It was so sad though!


Then we both went home and I started to clean which didn't last long. Then I was ogling over a nook or a kindle. I don't know which I would want. I need to do more research about them both.


Then we went to my moms house, where I dropped Ragnar off so I could get my hair did. I feel as if it is so super blonde! I think I may get it darker/my natural color next time.


I went home and relaxed and watched that I didn't know I was pregnant show. It had a 57 year old woman it was a little freaky but kinda cool/addicting. 


I went to work it was slow.


Went on a yogurt date with my lovely, handsome husband.




Marital Thoughts de Somer:

I feel as if is important to have common values and morals. Not in the sense that we both believe murder is bad and helping people is good. But, we both have similar ways in thinking. For example, we don't like people who play the minority card, we hate people who abuse the welfare system and buy energy drinks with foodstamps. Or people who would rather not work and collect welfare checks for X amount of dollars while working at mcdonalds or some such job would give them only a little bit more than X amount of dollars. How we both think it is unfair that people who do nothing are given things, but people who try to be good hard working citizens get nothing and no benefits. (Sorry that more turned into a rant rather than a few examples). This common thinking gives you something to talk about and someone you can understand and someone who understands you.

I also think it is good when you can trust each other. I know if Franklin goes to hang out with friends, I know he won't drink which can lead to a number of poor, relationship-destructive decisions.

Money.  When you both have a common goal. it would probably be best if that goal was to save towards a house/vacation/ family/ect/ect. The worst thing possible would be to be in debt. I feel as if that is stressful enough just trying to pay the monthly bills and getting groceries and what to buy and what to save, let alone having debt on top of that! I think the best possible situation to be in would be to get out of debt and to have a savings of three months of all expenses. (incase the fit hit the shan)


Six months and already giving out marital/relationship advice! HA Trust me, I still have much to learn. These were just some observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment