September 17, 2010

September the seventeenth

New experience: I bought a hubcap off of craigslist, a nice long nostalgic talk with a former teacher, and Ragnar and I walked ALL THE WAY around the temple on our walk this morning. Also, started the book "The Year of Living Biblically" (very funny by the way)

I think my favorite thing about today was talking with my former professor. He is pretty much my hero and shaped my mind (for good) in high school. He further inspired my love for history and turned a friend into a best friend. We had a nice talk about the past and the present. We exchanged words of advice and encouragement and it really made me feel better, especially since I have been feeling down lately.

I went out to dinner with my family this evening to olive garden. I couldn't help thinking about how I missed my husband and wished he was with me. I also kept thinking about my puppy home alone. I love them both very much.

The days go by too quickly. I can't believe it is already Friday night, almost Saturday. Its scary that time passes so quickly.

I wish time went slower. I wonder if there is a way to make it go quicker. I just feel as if I am always looking forward to something. Like being home with my husband or getting off work or it just being sunday already. I think I need to be more aware on the present moment. I shall try.

No comments:

Post a Comment