September 3, 2010

September the third

No music or tv for the day.

Now, I should really say it like this, "no radio or tv shows". Although I didn't listen to any music I kept humming and whistling so I dont know if that really counts as "music". Also, I didn't turn on the tv once today. However, Franklin is playing his video game right now but I am not participating.

I am excited for tomorrow. I picked up a shift tonight so that I would have extra money to spend on my mom's birthday. We are going to have so much fun tomorrow it is probably illegal.

I am excited we got a new couch from DI and it looks so good in our house, and it matches our previous couch so well!  Now we can both actually lay down. We also some how acquired a piano??? I don't know all the details but our living room looks a lot fuller and more like a home.  (pictures to come).

Ragnar is getting bigger and bigger or i should say taller and taller. Today I accidently dropped a piece of bread while I was making Franklin his sandwiches and Ragnar took it to eat it (which I am fine with) but he took it on the carpet. I didn't want him to drop crumbs all over the carpets so I went after him to take it and put it back into the kitchen but he ran and hid under the couch dropping crumbs all over of coarse. Then I dropped a piece of Ham a little while later, I am pretty sure his eyes rolled back in his head. So I started to train him with ham. He now follows and "comes" really well.

Life is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment