June 14, 2011

Reader's Choice

I need your help choosing Baby's Coming Home Outfit


Pink I love daddy or Red Cherries
For some reason I am leaning towards I love daddy.
But red cherries are equally as cute!

Oh Remember the SH#& Room?
Take a look at it now...
and some of our new baby furniture.



It still needs a lot of work (notice no room for a crib)
And we have too much stuff and not enough space so some things are not very baby.
I am hoping we move into a house of our own before late October
But if not, at least its clean and not filled with junk.


The dogs just think its more space for them to play in.






1 comment:

  1. I love pink, but I'm kind of leaning towards the Cherries. They are both darling, and I can't wait to see baby in them. She will be here before you know it! The room looks awesome. Love the dresser! Way to "nest".

    ReplyDelete