June 15, 2011

I solemnly swear to be crafty

I am swearing to myself to be more crafty.

I have been perusing the internet for awesome do-able crafts for me
These are some of my "I will start as soon as possible" projects

Now:


I am currently washing the fabric for this project as of right now.
Same design with hopefully my own favor.
& hopefully as cute.
The best part about the girl that made this is she was like...
I am not a perfect sewer... just fudge some of it. <3
A woman after my own heart.

Next:


<3 Love Love Love
probably won't make it a full blanket.
Maybe just a little wall hanging or maybe for the dresser.

Next:


I am going to step out of my comfort level and try to learn to make clothing.
plus I have the perfect fabric to make this dress oh so cute.

I stopped looking for the day so that I wouldn't get ahead of myself
(probably already have)

1 comment: