June 11, 2011

Baby Moon

So we decided to take a babymoon.
Because it is probably going to be our last peaceful, alone trip. 
(for a while at least)

So we went to Vegas of all places...

We gambled...with fashion
We drank.... over priced drinks
We partied... in our hotel room

We are pretty wild.

I learned how bitter grapefruit juice is.

We got lots of candy from a store devoted to nothing but candy!

I wished to be big... he granted my wish but not cute like the Tom Hank's film

Franklin bought me an oyster I got to choose and keep the pearl from.
You can't really see it in this picture but I scored.

We met a lot of strange people & walked soooo much.
I overheated but Franklin was a trooper.

so pretty

I want my bathroom floor this detailed when tiled.


Seven Dollar Beatles' Love soda

We spent a lot of our time in our hotel room eating candy and watching the Casey Anthony Trial.

Luckily we did a lot of shopping and swimming
& made out like bandits.
This trip was actually real restful and fun & special.
This whole trip I have been trying to get Franklin to feel baby.
When we were at Beatles Love, baby was jumping around like crazy
and I put his hand on my belly and it kicked the hardest I ever felt.
He was super stoked.
Then the show started & the music was so loud I had to cover my tummy.
Baby was definitely dancing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment