April 29, 2011

Body Worlds

Freak Out moment.
Ok so before you enter they tell you not to take any pictures
but there are a whole bunch of pictures on the internet?
confused? because so am I
So even though I didn't take any pictures
I am using some from the internet
that were hopefully approved pictures...

Ok So Miss Janae & I went to body worlds.
Because she wanted too and I think secretly she wanted to see if I would gag and toss my cookies.
I didn't.
But we left, & got lost, & almost got ran down by a bunch of little kids.

The most interesting part (and sad) was the baby/fetus section.
I found a fetus the same size as mine and I didn't realize how big mine is!
Creepy? Right? 
But I don't know if this is the right size.
Its hard to tell in the picture
But in real life it was crazy bigger than I thought.
... You think my belly would be bigger.
I guess its really wedged down in there.

& then I got light headed and a wee bit dizzy and had to sit down.
Thats what happens when you think too much.

But if you go! check out the fetus section.
Its crazy how big they get and quickly.
A real eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment