April 6, 2011

Le troisième mois

Sometimes pregnancy brings out the best in you..
Mmm. Healthy oatmeal with brown sugar, honey, and fruit


Sometimes it brings out the worst...

Diane's Death by Mac&Cheese
That Mac&Cheese seriously had like a gallon of milk, sour cream, cheese, and butter.

Again sometimes pregnancy brings out the worst in you...

Frumpy, terrible mom clothes with the Somer-bun

Sometimes it brings out the best....

Trendy Bun (in the oven)


Month three:
Sometimes I feel like I don't even look prego.
Sometimes I feel like I look five months prego.
Guilt-free shopping spree for new clothes.
Some things that always sound good:
pickles, mexican food, pizza, & soup.
Some things that never sound good:
mushrooms.


1 comment:

  1. :D Again you in the bun looks like Diane lol. I can't wait to harrass you and your baby! :D You can eat for me... meaning 3 next time I see you:D

    ReplyDelete