April 16, 2011

Super Somer

So have you ever made a self improvement list?
Not a I am a horrible person & these are things I need to do....
But a these are things I want to do to better myself.
If not, you probably think I am crazy,
but if you have then you will be (insert whatever emotion you are feeling here).
Best Friendie and I did this once and we send each other our lists.
So much for keeping up with my list.
So this time its for real (proved by putting it on the blog).


This is how I feel that my list will make me feel....


Lets Begin


Smile more
Pray daily
Eat Healthier
Dress nicely even when I feel like going out in in sweats
Take time to do my face (aka makeup)
Read more
Keep the house clean
Put lotion on daily
Keep nice, clean nails
Keep up on the dishes
Worry less
Sing real loud and terrible at least once a day
Stretch
Be frugal
Garage sale often
Floss more
Take my vitamins religiously
Use the food that I buy
Take care of my hair
Notice small but beautiful things
Meditate
Be Creative
Work Hard
Be organized
Be crazy
Keep my car clean
Do something special for myself
Don't torture Franklin
Love Franklin & Ragnar with all my heart
Do something nice for someone
Wear sunscreen
Posture
Drink more water&less unwaters


The END
The good thing is that you can keep adding on.
Would it be bad if I said I will start on Monday?
HA Just Kidding...
I will start right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment