April 1, 2011

SnuggleBummed


I think SnuggleBummed is a word I have heard my mother say forever
& now I use it mercilessly.
Its like when something is all snuggled up and warm
For example "Ragnar is all snugglebummed with Franklin"


Like Mother Like Daughter my finger is in the picture. 
But in my defense I was in the midsts of driving.

But does snugglebummed make sense to anyone else or is this just a me thing??


Franklin informed me that piss & vinegar is a me thing too.

definition:
Piss & Vinegar: (noun) Full of annoying energy. Cranky. 
Example: Ragnar is full of Piss&Vinegar before I take him to the dog park. When he is running around the house stealing socks and underwear barking at neighbors not listening to anything I say.

Again just a me thing???


1 comment:

  1. I have definitely heard "Piss & Vinegar" before, and I love "snugglebum" it's so cute. I could totally see your baby being a little "snugglebum"!

    ReplyDelete