March 18, 2011

Miss Un-photogenic

Yup, thats me.
Un-photogenic.
The week in terrible not photogenic pictures....
Look how cute and fuzzy.
Like a polar bear. 

Most of the pictures my mom takes involves her finger.
This was the one good picture.


This is how I feel after my mom laughed at most near all of my pictures that she took. Laughing so hard she was drooling.
This is saying a lot... since this is one of the better pictures.
Like my Patty's day mohawk?

Happy Lazy Dog



I look like I have huge hips in my stretchy early pregnancy pants.
Note my mothers finger in the top left and the ragged hair.


Is there any way to learn to be photogenic?



2 comments:

  1. If there is let me know. Taking pictures when preggo is even less fun. Give it 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Stacie's comment, if you figure it out, please tell me. I am the most un photogenic person I know.

    ReplyDelete