March 1, 2011

Grounds for Thought


Poor Franklin is getting a little sick.
I hope he doesn't give it to me or else he will have to take care of the both of us.
I am so bad  at being sick, its terrible.
I came with Franklin to MCC so that I could work on my homework assignment.
I did as much as I could but I need my book (which I don't have) for the rest.
So I assume I can be blogging without getting in too much trouble.
I am sad.
I am sitting in front of my old cafe grounds for thoughts but its empty.
no baristas, no yummy drinks, no chitter chatter.
Which was probably a good thing because I got lots of work done but I miss the old days when we would all hang out in front of the cafe. 
Sexual innuendos with Lindsay.
Making fun of my barista.
The weird yet very friendly kids, who knew lots about anime, books, and music.
My "lover" (loosely used)  playing "a little thing called love" for me
Being super tiny.
Having lots of productive things to do with little real responsibilities. 
Cheers to you and all the good times Grounds for thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment