March 21, 2011

40's Fun with Mandy & Ryan





Maybe its just when my mom takes pictures that I look terrible?


Gosh what a bunch of dorks. The only thing that I would change is that I wish I knew how to swing dance. Franklin kept trying to teach me in the middle of the dance floor. Embarrassing.
I stopped that right away.
Good 'ol Mandy didn't forget her camera like someone else I know.
Good thing I forgot mine thought her camera takes better pictures.
BUT mine is Somer proof!! (drop proof, freeze proof, water proof, atomic bomb proof)
Maybe one day I will gain Franklin's trust and he can buy me a hardcore camera.
Maybe.

I got to see lots of WWII veterans, & weird socially awkward kid dressing up as the Axis and not the Allies, eat lots of brownies & cole slaw (don't mix well), awesome old planes, a girl in a 40s bathing suit, & ride a bus to and from the parking lot. 

I had lots o' fun. Hopefully we can go again next year. 


1 comment:

  1. Somer you look totally hot in that picture, it's gotta be your mom. And looks like you guys had way more fun than we did at the zoo. I was so tired after, I went mostly for the kids. But we'd love to have you next time we head out, I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete