March 12, 2011

Homework, Hotdogs, & Headstands

I hate Saturdays when my assignments that were suppose to take two weeks are due that day.
But it keeps me on my toes & it makes me go over to my moms house where there is internet.
& that usually results in a blog.
Yay. my ocho followers!
My mom just told me that she dropped Ragnar on his head when he was a puppy.
:( poor little guy
I hope she doesn't think that she is going to hold a grandbaby...

I know you have all seen this picture a thousand times, but it is the best.
I think it was one of the best PBR experiences. 
:( I am going to miss going to the PBR tonight because no one could work.
Sorry BG
But now that she is going to have some free time we will have lots of time
to spend going to ikea & getting ourselves into trouble
laughing too much. THE USUAL!

Speaking of which:
Dear best friend you can't post on your blog that you are practicing doing headstands because it makes me want to headstands!
I don't know know if I should headstand or handstand in my condition.

˙ǝɯ ɹoɟ spuɐʇspuɐɥ ǝɹoɯ ou

¿ǝןʇodıɥɔ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹǝɥʇoɯ ʎɯ sı ǝɹǝɥʍ

No comments:

Post a Comment