July 11, 2011

preparing for 22

22 Things about me

  1. I slept on the couch on the night before my wedding.
  2. I feel like I look stupid in hats.
  3. Once when Franklin got home I pretended to clean so that it didn't look like I laid around all day I just picked up some stuff and said, "clean, clean, clean." He saw right through my act.
  4. My dad use to give me money for good hits in softball.
  5. I sang in choir in middle school.
  6. Before moving to Arizona I thought it was going to be all sand like the Sahara desert.
  7. I use to pretend I was a dog and ran around real fast on all fours.
  8. When I grew up I wanted to be a contortionist & an archeologist.
  9. I loved the six dollar western bacon cheeseburger
  10. American Dad's Stan Smith is my dad and brother and mother.
  11. I told my mom that I wanted to do cross country and she said that she didn't want me to travel across the country it was easier to not do it than to explain.
  12. I was in a band called the catatonic cheerleaders... we didn't practice or meet.
  13. I had my hard core punk phase.
  14. I still have coloring books that I color in.
  15. I played sports with the boys in elementary school. I was a tomboy but I was sad that the boys didn't like me as much as the girly girls.
  16. Growing up I would watch my brother play video games for hours and hours... now I am married and watch my husband play video games for hours.
  17. Dates & Numbers are important to me.
  18. When I blew my first bubble (that I had been working on all day with my cousin Gina) I pulled my moms jacket to show her and she popped it. I cried.
  19. I like when it rains at night and I can hear the thunder and rain when I am sleeping.
  20. Franklin is my bug killer of the house. I can't deal with bugs, especially roaches.
  21. I loved shopping for the first day of school and buying new folders and pens and pencils and clothes. 
  22. My cousins and I used to create coke commercials and then practice them in my grandma's front yard then we would show them to the family.


1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna need you to post a picture from the hardcore punk phase (#13) pics or it didn't happen!

    Love you, happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete