July 12, 2011

22 Things

Notice a theme?
Guess how old old old I am going to be?
Anywooo.
To let you all know more about me in these 22 years I am going to tell you 22 things I hate.
Ready? set? go.

  1. Roaches.
  2. Shrimp.
  3. Heart of Darkness (aka the longest short book ever)
  4. When Franklin leaves phone chargers plugged in without a phone.
  5. Throwing up.
  6. When my hands are dirty when I am reading a book.
  7. Rubbing/sqeezing a papertowel *chills*
  8. Feet touching me.
  9. My Red Scare (which I haven't had to worry about for a while now which is great).
  10. When the house is overly disgusting for a long period of time.
  11. Bad tippers.
  12. People who abused or neglect animals.
  13. When people want to borrow my things... for the most part. (is that mean?)
  14. Being alone and scared.
  15. Automatic Flushing toilets.
  16. Not cold water.
  17. When puppies chew up something I love.
  18. Waiting in lines at government offices (ie the DMV)
  19. Peeing when I sneeze (pregnant)
  20. Growing old.
  21. Swass.
  22. Good food going bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment