July 3, 2011

A Kitchen Affair

I think this is the only week
that I wish it wasn't a long weekend.
Because everyone has it off,
& we can't see if our offer gets approved.
There were six other offers.

We are hopeful though.

I am already starting to make plans.
whether it is this house or not.

Big plans, especially for the kitchen <3








<33333 So I was originally thinking white cabinets with a dark wood floor
But I have a big crush on the grey.

If you love these pics I got all of them from this awesome blog called full house.
 I hope I am as cute and have a cute home after one kid let alone two sets of multiples.
Good luck girl.
I'll be blog stalking you.


2 comments:

  1. is this house out of ward boundaries???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen photo that has the exposed ceiling beams and dark hard word floor. I love mixing new and old elements to create a cozy/chic little space. If only we all had no budget imagine the things we could create. you especially!

    ReplyDelete