May 23, 2011

Sugar, Spice, and not so nice

So apparently there were some still confused on the
"Our baby is made of sugar, spice, and everything nice"
That means its a girl...
If you were still confused.

I think I felt a real baby kick tonight.
I don't know wither to be worried or not.
I did a lot of running, stretching, & jumping.
(& discovered why pregos don't jump on trampolines)

So PROPS to DIANNE! (Woot go mom!)
She was doing some mad garage sale-ing
and picked up these
Way to go mom getting 50 dollar Juicy Couture baby shoes for 5 dollars.

Its ok if you're jealous.
Way to go grandmas in general
All those grand-baby gifts have been pouring in.
surprisingly enough, I haven't shopped at all since finding out.
Probably because I am broke... but I still feel like that is no excuse!



No comments:

Post a Comment