May 10, 2011

Making Up For Lost Time

It seems like forever since I have last posted.
Work & Life.
You know how it is.
except this past week and this future week life and work have combined.
Franklin and I have been kid sitting (no babies yet)
for family friends.
Its nothing terribly hard. The hardest part is Franklin & I coordinating our schedules with theirs.
Oh to add to the torture....
:) we didn't think our little family was big enough


Our new addition.
Kind of a blurry picture but in my defense I didn't take it.

I have been so busy I haven't been taking pictures.
Hopefully by next week I will have lots of exciting pictures to show you. :)

But at least Ragnar has a friend to hang out with...
PS Franklin named him (Grazney...) It was part of the condition of getting the dog.
Don't tell me I'm crazy, I already know.


No comments:

Post a Comment