February 15, 2011

The Valentine's Day Massacre

So Franklin and I had a week shmoopy lovey dovey stuff.
So on V-Day we both worked.
only work for me it went horribly, horribly wrong.

It started off fine and busy.
at about seven we began to flood.
Yeah.
I don't know what it was but the kitchen was swampy
same with the server ally
oh and same with the bar.

So if you were to ask me how my Valentine's day was I would reply "wet"
....
Then I would have to explain, so I didn't have any misunderstandings.
:)

Then, after that we had to start closing early.
Of coarse we still had some people and some reservations that we still had to honor.
But food started to come out not very good and cold
 and everything that could go wrong went wrong.
Pretty much every table of mine after that complained about the food.
I felt pretty crappy, like I ruined their day of love.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry your valentine's sucked - totally wasn't your fault. And I promise theirs wasn't as bad as mine . . . . :)
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! This DOES NOT make me miss serving at all!

    ReplyDelete