February 28, 2011

Love and Marriage

Look how beautiful and handsome my grandma & grandpa were when they got married.
Is it just me or does my grandpa look like a total gangster? 
I need to interview my grandpa and ask him questions about his wedding day.
I wonder what he did before the wedding?
I wonder how he asked grandma to marry him.


For some reason this picture reminds me of an old time-y wedding picture. especially Franklin and the way his shoulders are shrugged up.
I am glad I married Franklin.
He makes me happy.
wow. He looks so young in this picture marriage really has aged him.
You want to see a funny picture?


Oh parents... oh eighties.... oh what were they thinking :))


1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of these cute wedding pictures. And I think Tom & Diane look awesome.
    I am glad you are so in love with my son, and glad you are part of our family.

    ReplyDelete