February 9, 2011

La Vida Bella



I should probably be working on my assignment for school...
but who does that now days?
Besides I got an awesome genius husband to read and edit my papers.



Life is good. I have been having so much fun lately. When Franklin and I both don't have work we go to get donuts and then afterwards we go to the park with puppy and play frisbee and hit a ball for him to chase.

So here's the angle! Secretly my present to Franklin for our anniversary is secretly for me too. So we had the clunker of all clunkers for a TV. And I wanted a new entertainment center.

Specifically this one... But our TV was too deep for this stand. So I had to get a new TV to get a new stand. AFTER I get the stand I am going to get the rest of the pieces to finish the "set"

With two of these, one on each side.

and this to bridge over the top. Get the picture?? Oh yes, I definitely have big plans for the future!


Oh PS Franklin and I are getting our pictures taken by some cute and trendy photographers tomorrow and I can't wait! I am still figuring out what I am going to wear!



2 comments:

  1. you give such awesome grown up presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the donut picture, you look hot. I like your tv stand choice/arrangement. It will look good. I'm stoked to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete