December 24, 2010

What the Duce?

What happens when you come home from a long night of work and find this?


and then he tells you to get all dressed up?
my first question was, "Are we going to see bishop?....I'm not going."
"No."
Then I ask him..."are you pregnant?"
"I don't think that is possible."
Then I ask "Are you going to die?"
"No, I would send that to you in a text."

He surprised me and said he wanted to do something nice for me.
So he filled up my tank, bought me a diet coke, and some ding-dongs.
we drove for an hour talking about everything.
We came to the other side of town right on the edge of the desert.
Then we went for a nice walk (we kept trying to see the lunar eclipse but it was too darn cloudy)
Then we exchanged Christmas presents.

Over all it was an awesome night :))

1 comment: