December 28, 2010

I'm Your Number 1 Fan




I know I have already done a heart filled best friend blog.
Where I ranted and raved about how my best friend is my hero.
But I haven't realized how much I have missed her and how much I have learned from her.
Its funny, because even thought we might be miles and miles apart we can still depend on each other.
I know that if I needed her to be there, she would.
And even though we are so close, we don't need to call each other ever second and be all dependent and fatal attraction.

She is great at pretty much everything.
oh and we made a plan that when she became a doctor she would take care of me financially.
In return I would take care of her house and her animals when she travels.
Oh and I would also be there when ever.
And would have babies for her to play with, and spoil.

These are the wild quixotic plans we think up when we are together.
I love hanging out with her because she makes me laugh and want to be a better person.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for those beautiful words that make me feel so proud and completely embarrassed at the same time knowing the things we have tried to do, and the things that have results for them.

    Forever your partner in crime
    -BG.

    ReplyDelete