November 24, 2011

Thank God for Indoor Plumbing


I have many things to be thankful for.
But everyone already knows the big stuff.
Like family. Home. Baby. ect. ect.
So I want to concentrate on the things that everyone forgets to mention.

<3

Indoor plumbing.
Bradly Cooper, George Clooney, & Paul Newman
Nurses
Disposable diapers
Modern medicine & epidurals
toothpaste
Everything being just a drive away (like bananas, toothpaste, and eggplant)
mirrors & makeup
Men with accents.
wrinkle cream
Nail clippers
Nature.
Gentle souls (animals and people)
Limbs, fingers, & a mind.
books.


I am truly grateful for all the big things in my life as well.
I am so lucky for my husband, he treats me so well.
he always gets me things and does favors for me
(and puts up with my weird quirks while doing it)
My sweet baby who I love so much.
All my family who would do anything for us.
Good work and a good home.

My list could go on for such a long time I won't bore you.
But know I am grateful for all things, big and small.


Enjoy the fun Thanksgiving photos



So good to me. I love him.

Grandmas holding their newest grandbabies



No comments:

Post a Comment