November 12, 2011

Ketchup Post

Nothing gets accomplished, but I feel so busy.
These past three(ish) weeks have flown by.
& I haven't been able to get nearly as much done as I have wanted to.
(Including Blogging)

So this is my catch up post while Miss Thing naps. Just like in school when you had catch-up days.
(For the longest time I thought it was Ketchup days) embarrassing.

Miss Thing
Love this picture <33
That is definitely a Franklin nose

I can't believe how familiar I am getting with Daytime television
(no cable)
Franklin will get mad because I will say
"Today Wendy said.... [insert something Wendy Williams says]"
And Franklin will ask me
"Why do you talk as if you two are friends?"
and I told him
"She is my friend! She is in our house every weekday from ten to eleven!"

SAD.


2 comments:

  1. I need me some cuddle time with little Miss Daisy. Ha Ha - has anyone joked about driving miss Daisy around yet?? Ha. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Miss Thang! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I will FINALLY be able to love on her! Cute pictures, love the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete