September 25, 2011

Nursery Walkthrough

So I finally put my butt in gear and started to work on the nursery.
I don't know maybe I thought... oh crap I could have a baby soon...

Remember before? right after my baby shower?

Its not completely done but it is livable and a constant work in progress




Waiting for their new friend


Birds of a feather flock together

I call them the three amigos.


 Thanks Mandy for the Inspiration but I am still bitter because I think yours is better and I don't think I will be able to use my fingers for the next week.



More birds? Didn't plan that my mom got them from a garage sale.


 Rawr. Remember ME?

(I may have gotten the dinosaur before I was even pregnant, thats called planning ahead)




The closet monster... holding all the toys.


Hope you had fun in the new nursery!
May there be lots of good memories made in there!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVe it!! So adorable. Love all the old vintage stuff, and the "writing on the wall". Can't wait to see it in person, and with Miss Daisy hanging out in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the "Three Amigos", they are my favorite! What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I bet that feels good to have it finished! We wanna come see sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I thought my hands were going to fall off til Ryan suggested I use a thick piece of plastic to do the job for me. I wish I knew you were doing this, I could've saved you too! Its looks waaaay cute though!

    ReplyDelete